If you are the one who choose bio facial skin rejuvenation procedure through PRP other than the traditional treatments and the surgical methods then you must be experiencing an even skin color, a smoother texture and the reduction of wrinkles following the restoration of collagen.
Patients going through the problems of fine lines, wrinkles, loss of volume become the happy patients after opting for this procedure. But the most common problem that arises after this process is that, people tend to forget or ignore taking care of their skin thinking that the treatment they have undergone will bring all the facial troubles to a stop. However, in reality it happen the otherwise.
Undoubtedly, there are numerous merits of bio facial skin rejuvenation process, but in order to preserve the effectiveness of the benefits one should definitely follow some after care instructions. Let’s first shed light upon the benefits of this process.
The PRP Treatment Benefits!
- Within 3 to 4 weeks of the procedure, patients will be able to observe a great deal of improvement
- Undergoing the series of treatments, the signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, brown spots, age spots, scars, crepiness, open pores, rough texture because of skin exposure; all are treated finely
- Slowly and gradually with the series of treatments the overall skin condition will become smooth, even toned, tighter, brighter and more youthful.
What After-Care Instructions Need to Be Followed?
In order to preserve the glow that you earned after the bio facial skin rejuvenation process, try following the below tips which will keep your skin as if you went through the process a day before:
- In case of any swelling, apply an ice pack on the treated area
- For the patients who have no signs of infection after the process are allowed to apply makeup but only with clean hands and applicators.
- Try your best to avoid sun exposure or use a sunscreen that will help in giving you long lasting results.
In case you or any of your loved one is suffering from facial issues and looking for a safe and cost-effective treatment, get a professional advice from Dr. Ayesha Akbar by placing an appointment at (815) 277-5229). She is a board-certified internist with specialization in Age Medicine who has been practicing quality bio facial skin rejuvenation procedures for the past several years with stunning results.