Apart from hairs, the important thing about which people get concerned when they start aging is the condition of their skin. With the passage of time the collagen from the skin starts reducing and the hydration level is also greatly affected. Also, when the skin is further exposed to the sun, the condition becomes worse.
In order to get rid of all these skin related troubles bio facial skin rejuvenation with platelet rich plasma has been known today for its popularity and its successful results in giving the people the skin results that they are looking for.
Platelet Rich Plasma
Made of a person’s own blood it is also known as vampire facelift. Moreover, the treatment involves using a person’s own plasma as an anti-aging agent and healing the skin all together. The autological factors in the blood are extracted and increased with the help of this process. These are the sole factors that are required by the body in order to effectively heal itself. With PRP therapy these factors in the body are re-activated that enhance the body’s repairing capability and thus prevail the bio-facial skin rejuvenation process.
The process goes as, the blood of a person’s body is extracted without any chemicals or additives and then it is re-injected into the face through small injections. There are many benefits that the people opting for the process will enjoy, these include:
- A fully regenerated skin
- Better skin hydration
- Improved vitality of the skin
- Improved skin from sun damage
- The Growth Factors in Platelets
- The important growth factors that are contained in the platelets provide the following:
- An Increase in the collagen production
- The regeneration and rejuvenation of the tissues
- Bone materialization; the bones become healthier
- In order to assist in healing, other cells are recruited in the injury site
- Blood vessel growth is initiated
- The cellular matrix is formed, with the help of which everything is held tight together
- The tissues are given the utmost strength with the help of which they stick together
All in all the benefits of PRP therapy for bio facial skin rejuvenation include:
- Cheek and lip volume
- Reducing fine to deep wrinkles
- Skin lifting
- Undereye troughs, bags and dark circles
In case you or any of your loved one is suffering from any severe issue of the body and looking for a safe and cost-effective treatment, get a professional advice from Dr. Zaki Anwar by placing an appointment at 815-464-7212. He is a world renowned Pain Medicine Physician who has been practicing regenerative injection therapies for the past several years with remarkable results.