While playing, doing some tiresome work or involved in some other activity, you might get yourself in some acute shoulder injury. Knowing you have get struck by a shoulder injury, if it is not taken care of properly it can lead you shoulder arthritis, torn rotator cuff, shoulder bursitis, tendonitis etc. Some, who are concerned about this issue, think opting for shoulder surgery would be the escape route that will give you the relief from the pain you face in this injury.
What are the common shoulder injuries?
Some of the common injuries that the people face are mentioned below:
- Inflammation that occurs between one shoulder bone and the other, a tendon or the skin
- Inflammation of the ropy fibers through which the bone and the muscles are connected
- A Muscle strain
- A frozen shoulder condition in which a person’s mobility is either stopped or lessened landing him/her in a somewhat frustration condition
Stem cell therapy treatment will serve as a long term relief and keep you away from opting any shoulder surgery that will not only be a risk for the cure of your injury but will also take longer period of time to obtain relief.
In case you are suffering from rotator cuff injury the pain symptoms include:
- A dull ache in the shoulder
- It becomes difficult to comb your hair reaching behind your back
- The chronic pain is felt along arm weakness
- It becomes problematic for you to sleep as you are unable to lie on your affected shoulder
Today stem cell therapy is chosen when it comes to opting for shoulder surgery. Hence the conditions that are treated with stem cells include:
Common conditions Treated With Stem cell Procedures
- Rotator cuff tears
- Arthritis of the shoulder joint
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Labral tears or degeneration
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- AC Joint Separation
- Recurrent shoulder dislocations
With the aforementioned conditions, it shows that stem cell injections only qualify for healing the injured bones, ligaments, tendons and tissues
In case you or any of your loved one is suffering from debilitating sports injuries and looking for a safe and cost-effective treatment, get a professional advice from Dr. Zaki Anwar by placing an appointment at 815-464- 7212. He is a world renowned Pain Medicine Physician who has been practicing stem cell injection therapies for the past several years with remarkable results.