Rotator Cuff tears is a painful shoulder pain condition that occurs as a result of damaged muscles located around the shoulder. This condition happens when the Rotator cuff fails to function the way it usually does. The reason why that happens is generally because of the broken or fraying tissue located on the shoulder ball socket – responsible for most of the movement functions that happen. Furthermore, in this article, we will discuss how Rotator cuff tears can be provided with the ultimate cure and how can you keep the pain from ever occurring in the future.
A lot of people prefer treating the pain in their body with a few basic home remedies; but sometimes the painful condition, that has been causing pain all this time requires just a few more tactics to go away – the tactics, like the treatments, mentioned below:
- Arthroscopic Tendon Repair – Just as the name says, this procedure requires a micro sized camera, that is made enter the shoulder through small incisions. Then through these incisions, damaged and torn muscle is re-attached to the bone; resulting as restoration of the muscles, allowing it to heal faster and better.
- Open Tendon Surgery – Sometimes, when the patient is unlucky, the minor problem might turn out as something more severe and more painful. When the damage around the shoulder is major, so open tendon surgery proves to be the right Shoulder surgery treatment for that time. During this surgery, a larger incision is made which makes way for the tendon to be attached to the shoulder socket. This particular procedure takes a lot of time to heal, but the results are surely positive.
- Bone Spur Removal – Sometimes, an overgrown bone can cause trouble to the rotator cuff and can eventually add to painful situations. This problem can be cured, with the help of Bone Spur Removal treatment, the grown bone can be removed and because this is a surgery, this will repair the whole tendon that has been through damage and will be soothed, to ensure that no pain in the future, persists.
- Tendon Transfer – If the broken tendon is severely damaged and cannot be repaired, then surgeons decide to take tendon of the nearby muscle as a replacement.
5. Shoulder Replacement Surgery – Going through extremely severe rotator cuff injuries may even result as a replacement in the whole shoulder. This procedure requires an artificial shoulder to replace the original one and has been trending a lot lately, as a successful shoulder replacement surgery procedure.