Like the treatment of various diseases, the most popular stem cell therapy has also become a one step solution for the people suffering from arthritis. Further research is still under process as to how stem cell qualifies in treating arthritis of the knee as well as the inflammation of the joints. Considering the plethora of benefits, there are many who are opting for this treatment in order to avail the safest and successful treatment method. But at the same time, awareness is also required related to the procedure, exploring the effectiveness and how well their condition would be examined and treated.
Why Stem Cells Are Special!!
Located throughout the body, there are things that are very special about stem cells and are undoubtedly proved to be best for arthritis stem cell therapy, elaborated as under:
- They have the ability to divide as well as duplicate themselves in order to replace the cells that have been damaged as a result of some injury
- They can develop into other types of cells in order to help the body fulfill its demands such as when there is a need of cartilage, these cells have the ability to develop into cartilage cell or bone cells.
- It has also been observed that when the stem cells are placed in a certain environment they can transfer themselves in order to fulfill a specific requirement of a body.
Here Is How Stem Cell Therapy Works For Arthritis!!
According to research it has been experienced that when stem cells are applied to an arthritic joint the stem cells will be able to:
- Build themselves up into the cartilage cells that are required for the body
- Alleviate and suppress the inflammation that happens as a result of chronic arthritic pain in the joints
- Release the kind of proteins with the help of which cartilage degeneration is slowed down and the pain is alleviated to a greater extent
- Arthritis stem cell therapy is carried out during the surgery of torn knee meniscus or it is executed in the form of injections that are performed directly into the arthritic joint.
In case you or any of your loved one is suffering from any severe issue of the body and looking for a safe and cost-effective treatment, get a professional advice from Dr. Zaki Anwar by placing an appointment at 815-464-7212. He is a world renowned Pain Medicine Physician who has been practicing arthritis stem cell therapy procedures for the past several years with remarkable results