Like the treatment of various diseases, the most popular stem cell therapy has also become a one step solution for the people suffering from arthritis. Further research is still under process as to how stem cell qualifies in treating arthritis of the knee as well as the inflammation of the joints. Considering the plethora of benefits, there are many who are opting for this treatment in order to avail the safest and successful treatment method. But at the same time, awareness is also required related to the procedure, exploring the effectiveness and how well their condition would be examined and treated.
Why Stem Cells Are Special!!
Located throughout the body, there are things that are very special about stem cells and are undoubtedly proved to be best for arthritis stem cell therapy, elaborated as under:
- They have the ability to divide as well as duplicate themselves in order to replace the cells that have been damaged as a result of some injury
- They can develop into other types of cells in order to help the body fulfill its demands such as when there is a need of cartilage, these cells have the ability to develop into cartilage cell or bone cells.
- It has also been observed that when the stem cells are placed in a certain environment they can transfer themselves in order to fulfill a specific requirement of a body.
Here Is How Stem Cell Therapy Works For Arthritis!!
According to research it has been experienced that when stem cells are applied to an arthritic joint the stem cells will be able to:
- Build themselves up into the cartilage cells that are required for the body
- Alleviate and suppress the inflammation that happens as a result of chronic arthritic pain in the joints
- Release the kind of proteins with the help of which cartilage degeneration is slowed down and the pain is alleviated to a greater extent
- Arthritis stem cell therapy is carried out during the surgery of torn knee meniscus or it is executed in the form of injections that are performed directly into the arthritic joint.
In case you or any of your loved one is suffering from any severe issue of the body and looking for a safe and cost-effective treatment, get a professional advice from Dr. Zaki Anwar by placing an appointment at 815-464-7212. He is a world renowned Pain Medicine Physician who has been practicing arthritis stem cell therapy procedures for the past several years with remarkable results
From previous years it has been observed that whosoever is suffering from any severe knee, shoulder or hip injury, usually opted for a replacement that is eventually opting for the surgical option for it. These were the ones that were considered to be the standard ones thinking that they would lessen their pain as well as heal the injuries that they were going through. But unfortunately, this was no success at all. These surgical advancements were nothing more than the time consuming tasks that were indeed risky not knowing whether they will cure completely their injury or not.
Here Comes Stem Cell Therapy!
Today, with certain medical advancements, it has been observed that stem cell therapy is a onestep solution to all those troubles whose problems were told to be cured with surgery.
Apart from different other injuries, it also qualifies in treating the arthritic patients. Arthritis stem cell therapy is being as a weapon in treating all the crippling effects that are associated with this chronic disease. Stem cell therapy for arthritis has been proved as the therapy that can help stop the degeneration process. Adding to this it also helps in regenerating the damaged cartilage.
How Stem cells help in Arthritis?
It has been proved that stem cells have the natural capacity in producing the anti-inflammatory molecules that once injected in the joints will help slow down the degeneration process that is associated with arthritis.
How stem cells help heal the traumatic injuries?
The focal damage that happens to be the problem suffered by in arthritis is repaired with the help of arthritis stem cell therapy. With this treatment the damaged cartilage is regrown to resurface the entire joint thereby preventing further degeneration.
So, all in all without replacing the joint on whole, the cartilage is resurfaced in the joints hence helping to heal the conditions associated with arthritis.
The symptoms that confirm the presence of arthritis are below.
- Joint pain.
- Joint redness.
- Joint stiffness.
- Joint swelling.
- Joint tenderness.
- Joint warmth.
- Loss of joint range of motion
In case you or any of your loved one is suffering from any severe issue of the body and looking for a safe and cost-effective treatment, get a professional advice from Dr. Zaki Anwar by placing an appointment at 815-464-7212. He is a world renowned Pain Medicine Physician who has been practicing regenerative injection therapies for the past several years with remarkable results.