The people who experience shoulder pain, there is a leading edge therapy that offers the patient’s to get rid of chronic shoulder pain and regain the movement of the shoulder without any surgical approach and long termed physical therapy, by combining the established medicines with regenerative medicines, body’s natural ability to heal the damaged tissues and joints can be utilized to ease shoulder pain and help reclaim mobility with in least recovery time as compared to the surgery
How Stem Cell Injections work For Shoulder Pain
The stem cell injections for shoulder pain is a procedure that only takes a few hours to complete hence the patient does not need to stay at the hospital for the whole night
The procedure starts with collecting the stem cell from the patient’s bone marrow, as the stem cells have the ability to heal the body naturally, they can easily reconstruct and remodel themselves into the type of cells and tissues that are critically required at the site of damaged joints and muscles in the shoulder
Once the stem cells are collected centrifugation is done to enrich the stem cells with the regenerative properties, then the stem cells are injected directly into the affected area of the shoulder, with the help of an x-ray or ultrasound to guide the needle into the correct place, soon after the cells are injected the process of healing the joints and tissues in the shoulder starts and the patient is allowed to return home
In most cases the patients get satisfied with a single stem cell injections and the pain is quickly relieved and never returns for the rest of the life, but in rare cases, if the shoulders are severely damaged more stem cell injections are required, along with the stem cell injection PRP injections are also given to re energize the stem cell and increase the healing process
Conditions Treated By Stem Cell Injections
The shoulder conditions and injuries that are successfully treated with stem cell therapy are;
- Rotator cuff
- Biceps tendinosis
- Chronic ligament sprain
When Do I See Results?
The results for stem cell injections are not noticeable at the initial stage, but it will take time for the shoulder to heal properly, commonly the responses are seen within three weeks, most patients will experience pain relief, the pain will completely reduce within a couple of months as the stem cells are working on healing the shoulder
Rotator Cuff tears is a painful shoulder pain condition that occurs as a result of damaged muscles located around the shoulder. This condition happens when the Rotator cuff fails to function the way it usually does. The reason why that happens is generally because of the broken or fraying tissue located on the shoulder ball socket – responsible for most of the movement functions that happen. Furthermore, in this article, we will discuss how Rotator cuff tears can be provided with the ultimate cure and how can you keep the pain from ever occurring in the future.
A lot of people prefer treating the pain in their body with a few basic home remedies; but sometimes the painful condition, that has been causing pain all this time requires just a few more tactics to go away – the tactics, like the treatments, mentioned below:
- Arthroscopic Tendon Repair – Just as the name says, this procedure requires a micro sized camera, that is made enter the shoulder through small incisions. Then through these incisions, damaged and torn muscle is re-attached to the bone; resulting as restoration of the muscles, allowing it to heal faster and better.
- Open Tendon Surgery – Sometimes, when the patient is unlucky, the minor problem might turn out as something more severe and more painful. When the damage around the shoulder is major, so open tendon surgery proves to be the right Shoulder surgery treatment for that time. During this surgery, a larger incision is made which makes way for the tendon to be attached to the shoulder socket. This particular procedure takes a lot of time to heal, but the results are surely positive.
- Bone Spur Removal – Sometimes, an overgrown bone can cause trouble to the rotator cuff and can eventually add to painful situations. This problem can be cured, with the help of Bone Spur Removal treatment, the grown bone can be removed and because this is a surgery, this will repair the whole tendon that has been through damage and will be soothed, to ensure that no pain in the future, persists.
- Tendon Transfer – If the broken tendon is severely damaged and cannot be repaired, then surgeons decide to take tendon of the nearby muscle as a replacement.
5. Shoulder Replacement Surgery – Going through extremely severe rotator cuff injuries may even result as a replacement in the whole shoulder. This procedure requires an artificial shoulder to replace the original one and has been trending a lot lately, as a successful shoulder replacement surgery procedure.